armed neutrality

Friday, November 18, 2005

beholden to no one

i know i have lots of other stuff that i should be writing about and haven't yet, but this is a sufficiently important little detail that it deserves it's own post, right now:

chris is now officially debt free.
corollary: chris is happy as a clam.

(just out of curiousity, though, how happy are clams? i guess since i'm using this ludicrous metaphor, i hope that they are very, very happy.)

i got the confirmation from wells fargo yesterday that they had received and processed the last of my loan payments. paid in full. and no interest. ha. that's the greatest part; i finished them off while they were still in deferment. because, naturally, paying interest is against my religion.

anyway, this is one of my rare "proud of myself" moments. they don't come very often, so let me enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home