armed neutrality

Sunday, July 31, 2005

bad things happen when chris gets bored

god, isn't that the truth... haha. wow.

okay, so i feel kinda dumb, but what's done is done, so what the hell: i just cut my own hair. it's fairly clear to me that i didn't exactly do the best job ever, but we'll see how many people notice tomorrow at work. i still can't really believe i actually did it, but hey, like i said before, try most things once, right?

it also occurs to me that despite my complaining, perhaps my apartment is a little bit too nice, seeing as i can't seem to muster the impetus necessary for going outside today, even though it's phenomenally gorgeous out. i did sunbathe in the lounge chair on my balcony for an hour, and then did some reading out there as well, which was nice. i kinda wanted to convince somebody to come out and play with me (frisbee, volleyball, anything really), but noone seems to be answering their phones. clearly, the most reasonable explanation is that they're all out playing in the sun already, but that doesn't get me any closer to finding them...

tomorrow is the first of august; obviously, i realize, but the point is that it's the swiss national holiday. like the fourth of july (united states) or the fourteenth of july (france). anyway, there should be fireworks and the like. last year, jon was here, and we watched them from the balcony. hrm, maybe i can recruit some other people to come over. we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home